• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RE: No authentication prompt

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> RE: No authentication prompt Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: No authentication prompt - 31.May2005 6:31:00 PM   
Thankyou Bill!

This works perfectly for us - same issue as tjcarst in a hospital environment with (icky) generic logons in a couple of departments.

Regards,

Jamie

(in reply to tjcarst)
  Post #: 21
RE: No authentication prompt - 12.Mar.2006 1:48:05 PM   
nofear

people i want to ask ,
as i know if you enble Basic+integrated authentication ,then the logged in user credentials will be sent to ISA2004 transparently because of the (Integrated method).now if the logged user is not allowed ,the ISA 2004 will prompt him for authentication (password box) because of the (basic methode)

am i correct?
in other words,if you didnt use that script ,and just checking the (Basic authentication) ,will it work?pleaaaase reply

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 22
RE: No authentication prompt - 7.Jul.2006 6:42:02 PM   
jcavazos71

thanks for the help

this worked for me

(in reply to nofear)
Post #: 23
RE: No authentication prompt - 3.Oct.2006 10:20:59 PM   
brian-shs

this is exactly what i'm looking for.  we too are in a hospital environment, the nurses go along each morning and fire up the pc's. they are set to login automatically with a generic prompt and sit at a desktop for later use.  a doc comes in and accesses one of many program icons already on the desk, enters his credentials, then closes the app and leaves.  next doc comes in same thing. 

we too can't get them to logoff and on the pc as themselves so are looking for a way to have them enter for net usage preventing generic access.  this fix works great except you have to enter again for each new site, is there a way to keep it for the entire session until IE is closed up? 

thanks,
BC

(in reply to jcavazos71)
Post #: 24

Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> RE: No authentication prompt Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts