• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SSL on multiple servers

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> SSL on multiple servers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SSL on multiple servers - 12.Jun.2005 1:35:00 PM   
dslaby

I'm setting up SSL for webservices on a SQL server. I'm using SSL for an Exchange 2003 server using a certificate <exchange.server> and port 443. I tried to create a listener for SSL using port 444 and 81 (for virtual directories not needing SSL) and a certificate <sql.server> and redirect to the sql.server using 80 and 443. I'm getting a 502 error when I try to test from the isa server. If I change the ports on sql to 444 and 81, testing access on the sql server also fails. How can I configure the lister to allow https access to one or more virtual directories on the sql server, and allow http on others? Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: SSL on multiple servers - 13.Jun.2005 6:14:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi dslaby,

First thing you need to do is extend the tunnel port range for SSL to include the alternate port. Second, make sure you're testing from external hosts, not from the ISA firewall itself.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to dslaby)
Post #: 2
RE: SSL on multiple servers - 13.Jun.2005 12:49:00 PM   
dslaby

How would I extend the tunnel port range?

(in reply to dslaby)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> SSL on multiple servers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts