• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

More info on previous post

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> More info on previous post Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
More info on previous post - 14.Jun.2005 2:51:00 PM   
QuebecZoolook

I just post few hour ago, but now I got more info.

Here is the updated information:

We are a large corporation. Our business span in 4 different location. All those location are connected by fiber optic. So we 1 large site. Every site is independent in is network infrastructure. We have chose to have ISA 2004 as our Internet Firewall. Ou ISA server is configured with 2 network card 1 for internet and 1 for local network. To reache the main intranet we need to add 3 different routes. So we configure those route in the same server as ISA 2004. We also enable routing and remote access.

On our network, we have 85 PC that need to acces the main intranet. To access the intranet, we need to use a checkpoint client. We contact the support teem for checkpoint and they said that we need to open port 261. Just for testing I did a server publishing on port 261 on my isa server and install checkpoint client and it was working.

Now my problem is I need to open port 261 between the main office and all my PCs. The main office is connected directly in our network by fiber optic, and it can be ping. ISA 2004 seem to filter averything from internal and external and I am not sure why.

I did a lot of ISA 2000, I read the ISA 2004 book from Tshinder I can configure everything else, but I think I have an issue with my network config here.

Please help
Post #: 1
RE: More info on previous post - 14.Jun.2005 4:00:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi QZ,

Did they tell you where the "Open Port" button is on Check Point firewalls?

FACT: No firewalls have Open Port buttons, since "open a port" means nothing.

What you need to know is:

Direction
Tranport protocol
Source port
Destination port
Primary connections
Secondary connections

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to QuebecZoolook)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> More info on previous post Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts