• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Using DHCP on ISA server machine. Access rule problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Using DHCP on ISA server machine. Access rule problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Using DHCP on ISA server machine. Access rule problem - 22.Aug.2005 11:12:00 AM   
crasher201

Hello everyone,

I was made to understand that when using dhcp on the same machine, access rule to allow dhcp reply and request need to be configured. I have done all this and only able to make it work if i use from local host to all network connections. Idealy it should be local host to internal networks and vice versa.

Maybe the problem lies on the internal network settings or any other ideas?

Thanks for the read.
Post #: 1
RE: Using DHCP on ISA server machine. Access rule problem - 22.Aug.2005 12:43:00 PM   
ClintD

Post the details of the Rule you have configured.

It should be something along the lines of DHCP Request from Internal to Local Host and another for DHCP Reply from Local Host to Internal.

Configuring the ISA Server Computer as a DHCP Server

This article has never steered me wrong - everytime it didn't work, I had a rule incorrectly configured.

[ August 22, 2005, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: ClintD ]

(in reply to crasher201)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Using DHCP on ISA server machine. Access rule problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts