• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Traffic to and from many internal interfaces

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> Traffic to and from many internal interfaces Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Traffic to and from many internal interfaces - 7.Apr.2004 10:07:00 PM   
linux2k

Hi,

I have an Isa2k over W2k3 without RRAS installed.My server has one external ethernet interface and two internal ethernet interfaces.
No DMZ.
I have read (too late I guess) on the documentation of ISA2k that if I want to allow traffic between internal interfaces you need to use RRAS but this feature needs to be installed prior the ISA2k.

I need to allow NetMeeting traffic between the two internal interfaces, but not through the external one. I donŠt want to reinstall all the system without be sure that I am on the way to success.

I have read and article in this forum that speaks about a new feature of ISA2k4 that allow set rules to control traffic between internal interfaces, but I havenŠt ISA2k4 software to do some upgrade of my server.

I need some advice to solve this situation in the effortless way, and in the shortest time too.

Thanks for the attention.
Post #: 1
RE: Traffic to and from many internal interfaces - 10.Apr.2004 8:50:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Hector,

This will be very easy to do with ISA 2004 firewalls. You can use a route relationship between the two internal networks and do it all within the ISA management console.

You will like ISA 2004 firewalls a LOT.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to linux2k)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> Traffic to and from many internal interfaces Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts