• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to do a scripted uninstall of the ISA 2000 Firewall Client

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> How to do a scripted uninstall of the ISA 2000 Firewall Client Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to do a scripted uninstall of the ISA 2000 Firewall... - 27.Jun.2005 2:39:00 PM   
TimTrace

Greetings,

It's been nearly a year since ISA 2004 was released...

...but I can't find any reliable documentation on how to script the removal of a ISA 2000 Firewall Client scripted installation, across a large number of systems. The intention is to upgrade to the ISA 2004 Firewall Client.

I'm going to be up a creek without a paddle very shortly. Can anyone assist me? Can Tom cajole Microsoft into doling out some info? Can Jim provide any insight?

Best regards,

Tim ==

[ June 27, 2005, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: TimTrace ]
Post #: 1
RE: How to do a scripted uninstall of the ISA 2000 Fire... - 28.Jun.2005 9:25:00 AM   
TimTrace

Sorry, posted in the wrong forum. [Roll Eyes] Reposting in the ISA 2k FWC forum. Please feel free to delete this topic

(in reply to TimTrace)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> How to do a scripted uninstall of the ISA 2000 Firewall Client Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts