• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ConfigMe! - 1-click user control of IE proxies and FWC settings

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> ConfigMe! - 1-click user control of IE proxies and FWC settings Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ConfigMe! - 1-click user control of IE proxies and FWC ... - 14.Sep.2005 10:23:00 PM   
TimTrace

Greetings,

I've coded up a little gift to the community...

ConfigMe! is a small freeware program which allows a user to reconfigure a workstation's IE proxies and MS Firewall Client 2004 settings with a single click. (It works fine even if the FWC is not on the system.)

All of the settings are kept in .INIs for ease of use.

Login scripts or SMS can be used to update the app or the INIs. If you're good with RoboCopy you can work some neat tricks to preserve INIs that the user has created, even as you are overwriting your 'corporate' INIs.

Click here to download ConfigMe!:
http://tinyurl.com/9tjve

If you're going to be using ConfigMe! to control the MS FWC 2004, you'll need to put the FWC Tool into the FWC directory:
http://tinyurl.com/a6sfb

Best regards,

Tim ==

[ September 14, 2005, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: timtrace ]
Post #: 1
RE: ConfigMe! - 1-click user control of IE proxies and ... - 3.Oct.2005 2:03:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Tim,

Thanks!
Tom

(in reply to TimTrace)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> ConfigMe! - 1-click user control of IE proxies and FWC settings Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts