• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

citrix web client disconnects all the time

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> citrix web client disconnects all the time Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
citrix web client disconnects all the time - 5.Oct.2005 11:05:00 PM   
sixpac

We are running the latest version of the Citrix web client to connect to a remote Citrix Secure Web site. We can connect ok and run the published apps. But after a random amount of time the Citrix client disconnects and doesn't log and errors or anything. At home I am able to log on and stay connected to the Citrix app even if I am not doing anything it in.

So I am wondering how I keep this working at work? I have looked and browsed all the forums and can't find anything... we have our clients connect (using the firewall client) to the ISA 2004 server and then through a PIX 515e firewall and then out to the internet.

All the other websites work and no problems. I have been trying to fix this issue and I am going to loose all my hair over this.. "[Frown]"

PLEASE HELP!
Post #: 1
RE: citrix web client disconnects all the time - 7.Oct.2005 12:36:00 PM   
sixpac

anyone? boy these forums are slow [Frown]

(in reply to sixpac)
Post #: 2
RE: citrix web client disconnects all the time - 9.Oct.2005 12:44:00 PM   
dbertarelli

I have the same problem...

David

(in reply to sixpac)
Post #: 3
RE: citrix web client disconnects all the time - 11.Oct.2005 3:14:00 PM   
sixpac

anyone????

please some help... thanks

(in reply to sixpac)
Post #: 4
RE: citrix web client disconnects all the time - 19.Oct.2005 4:09:00 PM   
try changing the timeout setting in the farm setting to 60 secs or similar.timeouts can occour if you have an intelligent firewall with can close the port that citrix opened, also do a tracert to determine the route is as direct as possible, in new zealand there is an issue with what should be local traffic but it is international, its a long story

(in reply to sixpac)
  Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> citrix web client disconnects all the time Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts