How to give IP based access to computer instead of User based via isa 2004 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client

yakoob_md -> How to give IP based access to computer instead of User based via isa 2004 (19.Oct.2005 8:18:00 AM)

I have given access to clients defining firewall policy on active directory users & its working fine. My question is, i would like to give IP based Access to some of the user's system instead of Domain User based, like we do it in ISA 2000. I appreciate & thanks to get any clue in this regards

Thanks

ClintD -> RE: How to give IP based access to computer instead of User based via isa 2004 (19.Oct.2005 9:34:00 AM)

Why 2 threads?

See my reply in the other post.

skiril -> RE: How to give IP based access to computer instead of User based via isa 2004 (20.Oct.2005 7:07:00 PM)

rule:
"All open outbound", from: PC1, PC2, PC3, etc. to: "External", users: "All users".

PC1, PC2, etc. need to be created in computers set by IP address. Make sure they have static IP, not DHCP assigned.
But this is a bad idea, not only by security reasons...
Well, if you let them go by IP why do you need an IsaServer for? This simple task can be performed by any router. IsaServer is for more serious filtering. What I trying to say is just simple make this computers bypass ISA at all and secure them by other proxy gate.

Page: [1]