• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

IPSec Tunnel mode with Netgear router

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> IPSec Tunnel mode with Netgear router Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
IPSec Tunnel mode with Netgear router - 26.Jul.2004 5:48:00 PM   
d-zam

I posted this under the site to site VPN topic but no one responded.

I have a Netgear FVM318 that I am trying to setup an IPSEC tunnel to with ISA 2004. Phase 1 will connect but phase 2 will not. What am I doing wrong? I followed your instructions on how to setup the tunnel in ISA 2004. I can get the router to establish both connections on a Windows 2000 RRAS server but not with ISA 2004 installed.
Post #: 1
RE: IPSec Tunnel mode with Netgear router - 26.Jul.2004 6:35:00 PM   
ClintD

Enable Oakley logging on the ISA Server and post the contents of the c:\windows\debug\oakley.log file.

Enable logging in the registry under HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\PolicyAgent\Oakley. Create a REG_DWORD value named EnableLogging and set the value to 1. Restart the Policy Agent and the Firewall Service (in that order) and from a client behind ISA, attempt to initiate traffic to the subnet behind the Netgear. You should see some output in the Oakley.log file.

If possible, supply a diagram of the scenario containing the subnet IDs behind the ISA Server and the Netgear.

(in reply to d-zam)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> IPSec Tunnel mode with Netgear router Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts