• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

VPN into DMZ and internal

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> VPN into DMZ and internal Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
VPN into DMZ and internal - 15.Mar.2005 3:24:00 PM   
fabrizio

Hello, i have a back to back isaserver configuration with external ISA protecting our internal network and then an internal isa protecting our production network. I'd like to be able to VPN into both of them. So what i thought is to setup 2 static IP addresses on external interface of front end isa server and then publish the internal ISA on one as PPTP server to allow access to our innermost network and use other IP address to access our internal network but this is not working. Does anybody know why and if there is a solution for this?
thanks
Post #: 1
RE: VPN into DMZ and internal - 17.Mar.2005 1:13:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi Fabrizio,

That won't work. But what you could do tunnel within a tunnel if you need to VPN into the back-end ISA firewall from the front end.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to fabrizio)
Post #: 2
RE: VPN into DMZ and internal - 18.Mar.2005 9:38:00 AM   
fabrizio

Hi Tom,
thanks for replying. COuld you please be more explicit and describe what you exactly mean by tunnel through tunnel?
thanks

(in reply to fabrizio)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> VPN into DMZ and internal Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts