• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Site to Site VPN and remote VPN users routing?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Site to Site VPN and remote VPN users routing? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Site to Site VPN and remote VPN users routing? - 18.Mar.2005 2:30:00 PM   
awj

I have a ISA 2004 site to site VPN which works pretty well. I also have remote users connecting in, problem is although they can see the site to which they are connected they can see anything at the remote site. I assume i need to setup routes to allow VPN clients to route from the site they connect to, through to the other site? If so what is the best way to do this.

The internal networks are 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 and the clients are allocated ip addresses form the internal DHCP server from these ranges depending on what site they connect to.

PS All users can see stuff at other end of site to site and vice versa.
Post #: 1
RE: Site to Site VPN and remote VPN users routing? - 23.Mar.2005 6:14:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi A,

Did you create a rule that allows the VPN clients access to the remote site networks?

Thanks!
Tom

(in reply to awj)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Site to Site VPN and remote VPN users routing? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts