• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Remote Desktop though VPN

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Remote Desktop though VPN Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Remote Desktop though VPN - 10.May2005 10:47:00 PM   
wjcobb

I have recently installed an ISA 2004 setup in a Win 2003 Server environment. I have installed about 20 ISA 2000 and 2004 setups and I have never seen this problem before. When I try to remote desktop to the ISA machine I get an "RPC Server not available" error meesage if I try to login under the domain. If I login locally on the machine I have access. I do have a rule allowing RPC from the VPN clients to the internal LAN. Allow Remote desktop is obviosly on and I can Remote desktop to the DC logging in on the domain. Anyone have any ideas on why I can't login on the domain with the ISA 2004 box?
Post #: 1
RE: Remote Desktop though VPN - 11.May2005 2:51:00 PM   
Rickymag

The ISA machine may not allow you to admin it because in the system policy under the firewall rules you are not one of the chosen "few" [Smile] the admin that is allowed to administrate the ISA server add yourself and you will be able to.

regards

RM

(in reply to wjcobb)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Remote Desktop though VPN Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts