• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Blocked IP?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> General >> Blocked IP? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Blocked IP? - 28.May2004 2:42:00 AM   
cwr

2 topics in 24 hours, wow!

Anyway, I just configured an ISA2000 firewall, and port scanned it from a machine. Now it seems to be dropping/blocking all packets, can't VNC to it, telnet etc.. is there a way to see the blocked/deny'd ip list @ all? if so, how do you clear it?
Post #: 1
RE: Blocked IP? - 28.May2004 8:11:00 PM   
fogbank

I assume you're trying to VNC or telnet from the Internet. If you have VNC and telnet running and you can't access them from internal clients then maybe you don't have your LAT setup correctly(?)

All unsolicited packets from all external IPs are blocked unless there is a packet filter or publishing rule configured to allow them (packets are "unsolicited" if they arrive at the ISA Server's external interface and are not part of an established Web Session or Firewall Session on the ISA server).

If you want to VNC or telnet to the ISA Server from the Internet you must configure packet filters to allow the traffic to pass.

[ May 28, 2004, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: fogbank ]

(in reply to cwr)
Post #: 2
RE: Blocked IP? - 2.Jun.2004 6:39:00 AM   
cwr

The VNC traffic etc was all setup. I was VNC'ing fine to the machine until I portscanned it, then it blocked my IP. I was asking if there is any way to see what IP's it is currently blocking.

(in reply to cwr)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> General >> Blocked IP? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote