• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Server 2004 remote management

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Management >> ISA Server 2004 remote management Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Server 2004 remote management - 27.Jan.2005 2:38:00 PM   
Strato

Hi,

I have ISA Server installed to stand alone server (W2k3). Its outside NIC is in DMZ and internal NIC is in same switch as exchange servers. It does not have any AD or domain configured.
Now I like to know how to remote manage the ISA 2k4 server from my work computer which is in totally different network and domain than the ISA Server? Do I need some kind of domain and trust relation ships between my ISA server and my user account domains or how it is possible to implement? Or is it totally impossible?

And one other question too, should I move also the internal NIC to DMZ? or is it safe to keep it in same network as exchange servers?

BR,
Heikki alias Strato "[Cool]"
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Server 2004 remote management - 8.Feb.2005 3:12:00 PM   
awj

Just go into the system policy and add your PC to the remote management computer set. Turn on the Remote control setting on the ISA server(right click in my computer etc) the use the RDP client built into Windows XP to manage it.

Then just RDP in from your PC anytime you like, nice and easy way to do it and as long as you only allow access from your PC's ip address fairly secure.

(in reply to Strato)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Management >> ISA Server 2004 remote management Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts