• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Good all-in-one reporting package?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Good all-in-one reporting package? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Good all-in-one reporting package? - 13.Oct.2004 7:09:00 PM   
mnyquist

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good reporting package that reports on security / firewall issues as well as proxy traffic?

I used to use an old version of WebTrends Firewall Suite which had great reports - web usage as well as security. It seems that WebSpy, Netfee and the others mentioned here only report on outbound web usage... NetIQ has a new version of the Firewall Suite, but it doesn't support ISA 2004. Plus - no product out there seems to be able to use the log files if they are in MSDE or SQL - which I think is a great logging method if you want to use the built-in query filter on more than live traffic...

I've been searching high and low, but to no avail - anyone else out there in the same boat? Have you found anything?

Thanks!

Mark
Post #: 1
RE: Good all-in-one reporting package? - 3.Nov.2004 4:35:00 PM   
Vald

I'm in exactly the same situation. I need to find a commercial product that will enable log analysis from 6 standard edition ISA servers. I was intending to have all six log to a single SQL server. Unless I find a good tool I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Vald

(in reply to mnyquist)
Post #: 2
RE: Good all-in-one reporting package? - 3.Nov.2004 5:59:00 PM   
adv

Have you checked our ProxyInspector for ISA Server software?

http://www.advsoft.info/en/products/proxyinspector/

(in reply to mnyquist)
Post #: 3
RE: Good all-in-one reporting package? - 4.Nov.2004 9:21:00 PM   
mnyquist

Again - only web traffic reporting - not reports on blocked traffic, email usage, etc... Plus, nothing that allows you to use SQL or MSDE for your logging engine (so that you can take advantage of the good real-time filter of the ISA interface)... I'm working on a MSDE/SQL to WELF script so that I can continue to use my old WebTrends product. It may be old, but if I can get the data to jive, it'll be what I need.... I'm just surprised that more people aren't looking for the same thing - a good reporting package that breaks down both the web proxy and firewall logs into nice reports...

Mark

(in reply to mnyquist)
Post #: 4
RE: Good all-in-one reporting package? - 5.Feb.2005 6:00:00 PM   
liuty2006

Netfee 3.0 released!
may be up to your request!

http://www.netfeesoftware.com/NetFee/Index.htm

(in reply to mnyquist)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Good all-in-one reporting package? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts