• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Automatic content filtering

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> HTTP Filtering >> Automatic content filtering Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Automatic content filtering - 20.Sep.2004 7:15:00 PM   
hello
I have researched here how to block people to go some googoo sites, like adults and criminals. Some people suggest using keywords and a script, but what I am wondering if there is any central database of these urls which is updated regulary or any plugin which does such a thing. In that case i don't have to manually and it goes and downloads new site rules and url's added to database. something like what UNIX people to with dansguardian, easy to update with out having to touch the base program "[Big
  Post #: 1
RE: Automatic content filtering - 21.Sep.2004 3:36:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Ara,

That is what you pay for when you purchase a commercial service, like those from GFI and SurfControl.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 2
RE: Automatic content filtering - 21.Sep.2004 11:29:00 PM   
Thank you for reply [Wink]

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 3
RE: Automatic content filtering - 6.Jan.2005 9:11:00 PM   
brenmcg57

I have been looking for this type of solution as well. I was not impressed with the performance of the SurfControl offering. As far as I can tell, GFI does not currently offer a product that does this.

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> HTTP Filtering >> Automatic content filtering Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts