Proxy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General

rolli -> Proxy (17.Jul.2004 4:14:00 PM)

Hi,

here are 8 clients whitch i want to go online with a isa2004. at this time everythink works fine and clients can go online. next thing is, that the proxy manage all outgoing so, that the visited websites only ip and proxy receive, not browser os and so on. how can i manage this ...

thanks for your help,

rolli

tshinder -> RE: Proxy (18.Jul.2004 8:04:00 PM)

Hi Rolli,

Have you configured the browsers as Web Proxy clients yet?

Thanks!
Tom

rolli -> RE: Proxy (18.Jul.2004 9:10:00 PM)

I think so, i have activatet proxy in the settings of my ie and set to 8080 and use this routing script:

http://server:8080/array.dll?Get.Routing.Script generatet by the firewall client ...

Best wishes,

Rolli

tshinder -> RE: Proxy (19.Jul.2004 12:33:00 AM)

Hi Rolli,

OK, you're good there. Now you can configure domain name sets and URL sets to control access.

HTH,
Tom

rolli -> RE: Proxy (21.Jul.2004 10:04:00 PM)

Ok, so i can controll witch type of URL i will connect, but i need to anonymise the Browser und OS ....

tshinder -> RE: Proxy (21.Jul.2004 10:41:00 PM)

Hi Rolli,

You can do that with the HTTP Security filter.

But why?

HTH,
Tom

rolli -> RE: Proxy (23.Jul.2004 12:02:00 PM)

There are several Win & Linux Client and i yust want to give them a little bit more privacy. So nobody have to know witch os and browser my user will use. And its more or less for security reason, if nobody know witch os is running, attacts will be less easier.

I havr looked around in the http security area, but i dont find there someting to manage the outgoing information ...

Greetings,

Rolli

tshinder -> RE: Proxy (23.Jul.2004 2:24:00 PM)

Hi Rolli,

OK, I took another look and you can block strings in request headers. So, if you're running Linux clients, you can block them from reaching the Internet, based on the information they include in their request headers.

HTH,
Tom

Page: [1]