low performance in isa server (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General

mepefe -> low performance in isa server (1.Mar.2005 9:07:00 PM)

i am configuring a isa server.
I have a Squid Proxy server in linux, and i have been make the Routing Rule considering the linux like a upstream server.
But i have an error in the Web Proxy service in my isa server.
The error show me: The Microsoft Web Proxy failed to start. The failure occurred during Service initialization because the configuration property msFPCName of the key Software\Microsoft\Fpc\Arrays\.....\PrimaryRouteRules\.......\Primary\Credentials could not be accessed.

The event Viewer report it, error ID 11000.
The performance is very low in all PCs of my LAN.

Any idea about it??

I hope you help me

tshinder -> RE: low performance in isa server (9.Mar.2005 11:45:00 AM)

Hi M,

The ISA firewall doesn't have routing rules. What are you configuring?

Thanks!
Tom

splashdown -> RE: low performance in isa server (19.Apr.2005 4:46:00 AM)

I am having the same problem. If you look closely at the upstream server field, it needs to be either an ISA or MSproxy server only. This would indicate that you arent meant to have a non-ms roxy as an upstream server.??

Have no fix at this time.

tshinder -> RE: low performance in isa server (19.Apr.2005 12:13:00 PM)

Hi SD,

Not true -- it only needs to support autoconfig entry, or you can make the downstream ISA firewall a SecureNAT client of the upstream.

In fact, it doesn't even need to support autoconfig, just make sure to disable name resolution on the downstream ISA firewall.

HTH,
Tom

Guest -> RE: low performance in isa server (13.May2005 2:57:00 AM)

Dear All,

I have set the ISA 2000 upstream server as a non-micorsoft proxy. However, It always routing chaining fail after around one day. The routing cannot be recovered. Any method to recover the routing to upstream server except restarting the proxy service?

Anson

Page: [1]