• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2004 Single Nic Issue

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> ISA 2004 Single Nic Issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2004 Single Nic Issue - 15.Mar.2005 1:04:00 PM   
Rrainbow2005

Hello all

wondering if you can help me out here. I am trying to publish Exchange Active Sync and OWA. I have defined two publishing rules and have OWA working fine. The OWA listener uses RSA SecurID authentication at the ISA server level.

My problem comes when I attempt to create another listener for Exchange Active Sync. The EAS listener should not be configured to use RSA Authentication but should just pass through to the front end server.

Problem I have here is that ISA is not letting me assign a listener to a rule which uses the same IP address and port as the OWA listener

Can someone help me out here? Do I need to use a different port or something.

TIA

~RR
Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2004 Single Nic Issue - 15.Mar.2005 5:48:00 PM   
Rrainbow2005

OK so I think I sussed this myself. I bound an additional IP to the nic and selected this IP during the listener config and all appears to be OK.

Cheers

RR

(in reply to Rrainbow2005)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA 2004 Single Nic Issue - 9.May2005 8:59:00 PM   
Snyder81

So you figured out how to pass the traffic through so SecurID authentication takes place on the front end - that's a start. In my organization we are required to authenticate all non-VPN traffic at the ISA 2004 server BEFORE passing it along to the destination server. Unfortunately this also includes ActiveSync traffic. Is it possible to have ActiveSync authentic on the ISA 2004 server using SecurID? If so, please explain the configuration.

Thanks,
Scott Snyder

(in reply to Rrainbow2005)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> ISA 2004 Single Nic Issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts