• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2004 and NT 4 Domains

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> ISA 2004 and NT 4 Domains Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2004 and NT 4 Domains - 3.Jun.2005 2:40:00 PM   
Rorshach

Another issue:
We have a single NIC, ISA 2004 server acting as a web caching server. Internet access is restricted to certain global groups which are nested in a local group of the ISA server. Every now and then, though, the server loses its ability to authenticate those group memberships. I am assuming that it is the firewall service causing this. But since the firewall service and the proxy are one and the same unlike isa 2000, there is not much I can do other than restart the firewall service.
So I am thinking that ISA 2004 won't work well if you need to rely on NT 4 Domain authentication, rather than AD? We won't have our AD in place until Oct. We are a huge financial company and things move really slowly in that world...
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> ISA 2004 and NT 4 Domains Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts