• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

FTP

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> FTP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FTP - 21.Jun.2005 6:25:00 AM   
semaja2

Hey guys i am in a pickle here becuase i need to upload stuff to a web server on the other side of the world from my work, we have a ISA2k4 server setup and if we directly by pass the server we can upload stuff, so wha could be cuasing this and how can we fix it
Post #: 1
RE: FTP - 21.Jun.2005 8:26:00 AM   
trung

Hi,

Which edition are you using? ISA 2K4 standard? If yes, please make sure you did install SP1, This will fix FTP issues.

Regards,

Trung

(in reply to semaja2)
Post #: 2
RE: FTP - 30.Jun.2005 6:26:00 AM   
sasa.rasovic

There is a FTP filter issue with this.
You can right-click on the rule that applies to you connection and you will see this FTP filter option...everything after this point is self explainatory.

Hope this helps

Sasa

(in reply to semaja2)
Post #: 3
RE: FTP - 30.Jun.2005 9:51:00 AM   
spouseele

Hi semaja2,

because you posted this question in the ISA Server 2004 Cache section of the forum, do you try to upload through the Web Proxy? If that's the case it won't work because only FTP download through the Web Proxy is supported.

Therefore, you must have ISA installed with at least two NICs on different network IDs. Then the FTP client must be configured as a Firewall or SecureNAT client. Next, allow the FTP protocol in an outbound access rule and don't forget to uncheck the read only mode. At last, do *not* configure the FTP client for any firewall/proxy setting. The FTP protocol filter handles the FTP protocol complete transparently.

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to semaja2)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> FTP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message