• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

User frozen out of Web access

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> User frozen out of Web access Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
User frozen out of Web access - 28.Oct.2005 9:44:00 AM   
Donal

Hi,
We use ISA server as a web proxy server and use group policy on our Windows 2003 domain to force Internet Explorer to use ISA for all web requests. We do not use any client software.
The problem we have is from time to time users cannot access the internet through Internet Explorer. In the bottom left hand corner of Internet Explorer it says it is connecting to the ip address of our proxy server but then times out and the page cannot be displayed message appears. The only way to get them back on the internet is to restart the Microsoft Firewall service on our Isa server.
My question is what causes users to be occasionally frozen out of web access and is there any way of getting them back on without having to restart the Microsoft Firewall service. Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: User frozen out of Web access - 31.Oct.2005 8:40:00 AM   
tshinder

Moving to Web proxy section.

(in reply to Donal)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> User frozen out of Web access Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts