Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons

DFurey -> Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (3.Mar.2005 3:35:00 PM)

Like a lot of people, I was disapointed that ISA 2004 had the bandwidth system removed. So I went looking...

For the last week I have been testing Bandwidth Controller (http://www.bandwidthcontroller.com) on (installed on server) a ISA 2004 system with dual NICs. I must report that so far, zero problems and it is working as it should. If this continue to run like it is, I'll be buying this product.

azfar -> RE: Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (28.Mar.2005 8:07:00 AM)

Have a look at Soft Perfect Bandwidth Manager. It has less features then Bandwidth Controller but dont have any bug like Bandwidth Controller.

Guest -> RE: Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (9.Apr.2005 6:25:00 PM)

I have tested it in combination with ISA2000, does it work in combination with ISA2004, too ? (I suspect it does).

PS: I asked for and they replied, that feature version will also have support for prioritization in addition to rate limiting.

Rickymag -> RE: Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (12.Apr.2005 9:13:00 AM)

There is a product called Digirain that also works well and free for 5 clients [Smile]

http://www.digirain.com/

RM

HOUSIN -> RE: Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (18.Apr.2005 10:31:00 PM)

The best is bwmeter its NO 1 in BANDWIDTH CONTROLING

Guest -> RE: Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (25.Apr.2005 8:08:00 AM)

any of them work as an ISA plug-in?

denizyalcin -> RE: Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (28.Apr.2005 10:43:00 AM)

Traffic Quota works with ISA 2000 and 2004 but I couldn't find any information on Bandwidth Controller.

I want to know which one of them is better at managing bandwidth. Has anyone of you experience with these utilities ?

azfar -> RE: Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (30.Apr.2005 8:37:00 AM)

None of above products act as a ISA plugin but will work with any ISA edition because they hook on NIC. I have tested all three softwares on different OS with different Proxies and never saw any error.

aghost -> RE: Controlling bandwidth, found a way... (6.May2005 8:54:00 PM)

Azfar, you are wrong. TrafficQuota IS the pure ISA Server plugin. It is closely integrated with ISA.

Page: [1]