• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Trendmicro Webmanager

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Cache] >> General >> Trendmicro Webmanager Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trendmicro Webmanager - 2.May2002 8:51:00 PM   
deyster

I have configured an ISA server to take place of our proxy 2.0 server. However, I need to get webmanager installed and working before I place the new ISA server into production. I have the software installed and configured like it is on our current proxy server, but it isn't working properly. It blocks out sites (like msn.com) for no reason. They aren't blocked anywhere in the software. I looked in event viewer in it says the ISA server service couldn't create a packet filter for x.x.x.x (IP addy of the site it's trying to hit). I haven't been able to find any help on this anywhere and was wondering if anyone else has experience this problem. TIA for any help or ideas.

Dan
Post #: 1
RE: Trendmicro Webmanager - 2.May2002 9:06:00 PM   
Abraham

Deyster hows your ISA configuration Integrated mode or just Cache Mode?......How are configured the Protocol Rules.....??

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 2
RE: Trendmicro Webmanager - 2.May2002 9:18:00 PM   
deyster

Abraham,

Thanks for the quick reply. It is integrated mode, but I think I am regretting I installed ISA that way. I can though, uninstall ISA and put it into cache mode only (if that will make things easier).

The only protocol rule I have is the one configured for Internet Access. It allows FTP, FTP download, HTTP and HTTPS.

TIA for your help.

Dan

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 3
RE: Trendmicro Webmanager - 2.May2002 9:44:00 PM   
deyster

I think I figured it out. I accidently forgot to uncheck one of the restricted catagories in the setup. Once I change that, I could get to msn.com and weather.com that were previously blocked out. I am going to do further testing though before the server goes into production.

Dan

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Cache] >> General >> Trendmicro Webmanager Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts