• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Caching of php pages even when a routing rule is set not to cache on that domain.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Cache] >> General >> Caching of php pages even when a routing rule is set not to cache on that domain. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Caching of php pages even when a routing rule is set no... - 6.May2002 6:54:00 PM   
Ocran

This is how it looks:
internet---ISA---IIS5

Recently I have had the problem of the isa server caching my pages after I have updated them on the local IIS. What I did was set up a routing rule which does not allow that. That works fine for html files. But when an extension is .php or .php3 the isa server caches it. If i clear the cache then the problem is of course fixed, this tells me that it is an isa problem. Could someone please have an answer?
It is a real problem when users get pages which are out of date.
Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Caching of php pages even when a routing rule is se... - 6.May2002 7:11:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Paul,

I don't have a php site to test this with, but the easy solution is to configure the no-cache on the files/folders at the Web server that you don't want cached.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to Ocran)
Post #: 2
RE: Caching of php pages even when a routing rule is se... - 6.May2002 7:54:00 PM   
Ocran

Tom,
All caching at the webserver level is no-cache status.

(in reply to Ocran)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Cache] >> General >> Caching of php pages even when a routing rule is set not to cache on that domain. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts