• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Adding a user account with webpage or programming

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> ISA Server 2004 Programming >> Adding a user account with webpage or programming Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adding a user account with webpage or programming - 4.Mar.2004 12:46:00 AM   
fsing1980

I have a problem, if I set up this proxy server with ISA2004 and a HTTP server on the same machine. I want the server to host a page where new user can register their username and password for the first time, and somehow the page or script will communicate with the ISA2004 and add their names and passwords so that they can access the VPN or internet thru the proxy.. How do I do that?

[ March 04, 2004, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Frankie Sing ]
Post #: 1
RE: Adding a user account with webpage or programming - 24.Mar.2004 3:27:00 PM   
Jim Harrison

IIUC, you want external folks to add themselves to ISA policy groups so thay can give themselves access to your VPN server?

Why have it authenticated at all?

??

(in reply to fsing1980)
Post #: 2
RE: Adding a user account with webpage or programming - 25.Mar.2004 5:54:00 AM   
fsing1980

Because these users are students that have access to existing network, for some reason, my professor wants to setup wireless access account for these students.. so they need authentication to identify they are students.

(in reply to fsing1980)
Post #: 3
RE: Adding a user account with webpage or programming - 12.Jul.2005 3:58:00 AM   
zifzaf

thanks for your post
i wish to have the same thing.
a page telling the user to inter their login and password before granting access to the internet.
so that i can put my company logos on it.
just like hot spots acess .

any help?

(in reply to fsing1980)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> ISA Server 2004 Programming >> Adding a user account with webpage or programming Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts