• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to develop a app filter?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> ISA Server 2004 Programming >> How to develop a app filter? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to develop a app filter? - 18.Aug.2005 2:02:00 AM   
liuyuanxun_1983

I'm a beginner in developing app filter.I had read the isa 2004 sdk. When I want to start programming, I found that I couldn't creat a project the same as the sdk sample. When I creat a ATL project using Visual Studio.net, there will be two project in the solution. But there is only one solution in the sdk sample. Who can tell me how the sdk developer creat the project in the sdk.
Post #: 1
RE: How to develop a app filter? - 18.Aug.2005 5:57:00 AM   
JesseA

Don't create new project. Take one of the sdk samples as start point (which is best suits to your purpose). This will help you avoid many errors, because you'll have working filter from the begining, and then gradually morph it to your needs.

(in reply to liuyuanxun_1983)
Post #: 2
RE: How to develop a app filter? - 21.Aug.2005 9:22:00 PM   
liuyuanxun_1983

But I really want to know how to creat a app filter all by myself.Can u tell me how I should do to use the interface supplied by microsoft?

(in reply to liuyuanxun_1983)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> ISA Server 2004 Programming >> How to develop a app filter? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts