• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Server/Firewall problem with getright & Mozilla Firefox

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> ISA 2000 SBS >> ISA Server/Firewall problem with getright & Mozilla Firefox Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Server/Firewall problem with getright & Mozilla... - 3.Oct.2005 5:15:00 AM   
gklad

Dear friends

I've recently upgraded from NT 4.0 SBS to W2K SBS and i have came up front to a problem regarding ISA Server. While when i make an internet connection from a client machine with IE 6.0 it works perfectly this doesn't seem to happan when i'm trying to use Mozzila firefox even if the softare detects the settings of the internet connection. I always receive a 403 error response from ISA server. Same things happen to Getright. I'm not able to start a download because the program can't connect to the server even if the proxy settings are found automatically by the program's configuration tool. Has anybody got an idea or faced the same problem and overcame it, please reply

Thank you in advance
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> ISA 2000 SBS >> ISA Server/Firewall problem with getright & Mozilla Firefox Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts