• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RSA SecureID agent and ISA server integration

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Web Publishing >> RSA SecureID agent and ISA server integration Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RSA SecureID agent and ISA server integration - 17.Jun.2002 8:52:00 PM   
vv1

Did anyone try to integrate RSA SecureID Web server agent and ISA server on the same box? In my configuration I'm trying to authenticate users through RSA Web agent and then forward them to ISA server for Web publishing rule. or I'm just looking to enhance ISA server Web publishing authentication with RSA secureID. Let me know if anyone had acomplished such scenario

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: RSA SecureID agent and ISA server integration - 17.Jun.2002 9:05:00 PM   
deyster

We use RSA to authenticate users before they hit the published website. RSA is installed on the webserver and the sites are secured in IIS 5.0. The users come to a page that asked them for a username and password. After they authenticate with the RSA, then they are forwarded to the website they want to access. This seems to work well and we haven't had any issues with it.

HTH,
Dan

(in reply to vv1)
Post #: 2
RE: RSA SecureID agent and ISA server integration - 17.Jun.2002 9:54:00 PM   
vv1

quote:
Originally posted by deyster:
We use RSA to authenticate users before they hit the published website. RSA is installed on the webserver and the sites are secured in IIS 5.0. The users come to a page that asked them for a username and password. After they authenticate with the RSA, then they are forwarded to the website they want to access. This seems to work well and we haven't had any issues with it.

HTH,
Dan

Thanks for the reply.
The external card on my ISA server has two IP addresses - one for IIS and RSA another for ISA. When users access the server through IIS and RSA authentication they being forwarded to a virtual IP of an ISA server for a Web published site. I have a problem here locking published web site for RSA authenticated users only. Please advise if you have the same config

Thanks again

(in reply to vv1)
Post #: 3
RE: RSA SecureID agent and ISA server integration - 17.Jun.2002 10:23:00 PM   
deyster

Unfortunately, we don't have the same configuration as you. Our RSA is located on a different server. IIS knows this information and before the user is allowed to access the site, the must authenticate with RSA first. After the authentication is approved, the RSA server allows the user to access the site from IIS. It seems like it would be better to keep the two service separate then on the same box (that's if you have the resources). Sorry I can't be of anymore help.

Dan

(in reply to vv1)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Web Publishing >> RSA SecureID agent and ISA server integration Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts