• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Web Publishing on an SBS 2K server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Web Publishing >> Web Publishing on an SBS 2K server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Web Publishing on an SBS 2K server - 15.May2003 5:03:00 AM   
bobg01

Are there any specific guidlines or tutorials that you can point me to that cover setting up multiple web sites with different IP's on the same external card on a SBS server that has ISA and IIS 5.0? I have both the ISA Server and Behind ISA server books and cannot find anything pertaining to this particular configuration (I could also be missing it or just flat doing something wrong). It seems that the tutorials & books, alway refer to web server that are not on the same box as the ISA server. Should the technique be the same?

Thanks,
Bob G.
Post #: 1
RE: Web Publishing on an SBS 2K server - 17.May2003 10:02:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Bob,

ISA Server and Beyond has a TON of information on how to publish OWA on the same box as the ISA Server. However, that must be the ONLY Web site running on the ISA Server.

There's not more info on running Web sites, FTP site and DOOM servers on the ISA Server because running these services on a firewall is very poor security practice.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to bobg01)
Post #: 2
RE: Web Publishing on an SBS 2K server - 17.Nov.2004 10:06:00 AM   
Groenbech

That might be, but when an SBS is all we have, that's how it has to be.

I need hostheaders and I would very much like to be able to publish multiple sites without having to add X internal IP addresses to my LAN-interface on the ISA. Is that possible? What about ISA 2004 - is that any better?

Thanks in advance!

/Michael, Denmark

(in reply to bobg01)
Post #: 3
RE: Web Publishing on an SBS 2K server - 1.Dec.2004 3:23:00 PM   
rmarais

I need the same info... pulling out the bit of hair I have left on my head...lol :-)

(in reply to bobg01)
Post #: 4
RE: Web Publishing on an SBS 2K server - 1.Dec.2004 11:30:00 PM   
scottman

I already have a site hosted on my ISA server and need to publish another site located on an internal IIS server to a different port for AV updates. Impossible?

(in reply to bobg01)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Web Publishing >> Web Publishing on an SBS 2K server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts