• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Multiple websites and originating IP problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Web Publishing >> Multiple websites and originating IP problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Multiple websites and originating IP problem - 27.Mar.2004 2:50:00 PM   
I've got multiple domain names with their own websites running on one static IP and I've configured ISA to redirect the requests to different IIS boxes or different ports on the same IIS box. All works fine, no problems.
I would like to get the originating IP's in the IIS logs and I know that the only way to do this would be to create a new definition for port 80 and use a Server Publishing rule.
But how would I do this for multiple domain names and websites?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. "[Smile]"
  Post #: 1
RE: Multiple websites and originating IP problem - 29.Mar.2004 4:57:00 AM   
BenYB

Hi. the problem is not cleared. are the multiple domain and website are your internal server. I would like to help but your explaination does clearly explain.

we can have multiple domain by using subdomain and multiple IP address for every domain, however, this is for Internal web Server.

when looking from external client, at least you have a registered domain and 1 app address. then use ISA server on its web publishing to enter the multiple websites.

can you please explain more further. Thank you

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 2
RE: Multiple websites and originating IP problem - 29.Mar.2004 9:27:00 AM   
I have one public IP address and 3 domain names on it. Internally I have 2 IIS boxes. One hosts one domain website and the other hosts 2, on different ports.
ISA is configured to redirect requests and it's all working perfectly.
I'd quite like to get the originating request IP and was wondering how I'd go about this?

Thanks. [Smile]

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 3
RE: Multiple websites and originating IP problem - 1.Apr.2004 10:57:00 PM   
Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks. [Smile]

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Web Publishing >> Multiple websites and originating IP problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts