• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Citrix server publishing

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Citrix server publishing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Citrix server publishing - 15.Jan.2002 5:56:00 PM   
PG

I would like to know how to publish a internal citrix server (meta frameXP)to the external ip of the isa box, does anyone know where I can find a walk through for this?

Cheers

Paul

Post #: 1
RE: Citrix server publishing - 15.Jan.2002 8:51:00 PM   
spouseele

Hi Paul,

just server publish your MetaframeXP server. The standard ports are ICA (TCP 1494) en XML (TCP 80). But you have to check that with your administrator (especially the port used for the xml services).

If you have a farm (more then one server), each server who must be reachable externally should be published on an seperate external IP-address (unless you are using project Columbia and NFuse). Oh... don't forget that ISA is doing NAT. So, you'll have also to define Alternate Addressing in MetaframeXP.

Hope this helps,
Stefaan

(in reply to PG)
Post #: 2
RE: Citrix server publishing - 23.Jan.2002 9:03:00 PM   
rtmorgan

I have done all the things you mention here and my server works for the most part. The problem I am having is that sometimes you can't log in on the first try. It will 'lock up' and then finally error out. If you wait a minute or two and try it again it works perfectly (most of the time anyway)

Any ideas on that problem?

(in reply to PG)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Citrix server publishing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts