• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ROAM Server for Port 577

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> ROAM Server for Port 577 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ROAM Server for Port 577 - 1.May2002 11:34:00 PM   
depakote

I'm trying to setup an iPass ROAM server on my private network and have my firewall foward requests on port 577 to it. The iPass people told me that it's an SSL connection across port 577. So I created a protocol definition for 577. Then I created a packet filter for 577. Finally I created a server publishing rule for 577. They are able to connect and get to the handed off IP address I listed in the server publishing rule. However, the SSL portion fails and the connection is terminated. Just to make sure it was the firewall giving me trouble I hooked up my NAI Gauntlet 5.5 firewall and created a simple plug and handoff for port 577 to go to the internal server. They were able to connect and do the SSL handshake without any problems. Can anyone tell me what it is I'm doing wrong on ISA?

Thanks in Advance,

Craig
Post #: 1
RE: ROAM Server for Port 577 - 7.May2002 7:56:00 PM   
depakote

Don't bother. Got it figured out. Thanks for all of the replys (none) though...

(in reply to depakote)
Post #: 2
RE: ROAM Server for Port 577 - 8.May2002 8:50:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Pepper,

Might be because no one ever heard of a ROAM server?

Tom

(in reply to depakote)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> ROAM Server for Port 577 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts