• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

WS_FTP server and ISA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> WS_FTP server and ISA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WS_FTP server and ISA - 26.Mar.2003 5:16:00 PM   
Hi.

I'm in the process of installing and configuring the Co-located webserver for our company. Let me explain my current setup.

Server-1
ISA server running on Win2K Server with SP3.
Two NICs (one is connected to External Network and another one is connected to server-2)

Server-2
Win 2K server with SP3.
IIS (no FTP service is running on IIS)
WS_FTP Server with SSL enabled.

Server-1 is configured to forward all web traffics to Internal server which is Server-2 and same as FTP traffics (21)
I've used server publishing rules to forward all external FTP traffics to internal WS_FTP server.

I've managed to install WS_FTP Server without any problems and I could connect without SSL service on (by using WS_FTP pro client). But the problem is I couldn't connect to FTP server when I set the server to use force SSL connection (I created the certificate for specific FTP site and install it on the WS_FTP server).
And also I can't see anything blocking in ISA server logs.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanx in Advance.

Ko Ko
  Post #: 1
RE: WS_FTP server and ISA - 27.Mar.2003 5:46:00 PM   
Any ideas Pls?

Thnx in Advance.

Ko Ko

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 2
RE: WS_FTP server and ISA - 27.Mar.2003 8:49:00 PM   
spouseele

Hi Ko Ko,

check out http://www.isaserver.org/articles/How_the_FTP_protocol_Challenges_Firewall_Security.html .

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> WS_FTP server and ISA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts