• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing problem with 3389

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Publishing problem with 3389 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing problem with 3389 - 25.May2003 2:47:00 PM   
michaelbrandi

I'm trying to publish Terminal services using the TSAC web client which only supports 3389. Unfortionatly something that I can't figure out what is, seems to occupy the 3389 port after re-booting. It is not happening right away, for some seconds or possibly a few minuttes i can connect, then the port is blocked and I loose contact to 3389 and that's it. I found some paper that indicates that Exchange Server in rare situations will occupy that port so I implemented the recommended changes but that hasn't change anything. A netstat -na shows nothing listening on the port. Any ideas on what the problem could be? If I move terminal services to another port I can connect using the client and have no problems, it's only on 3389.
Post #: 1
RE: Publishing problem with 3389 - 27.May2003 5:27:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi MBA,

Make sure you bind the Terminal Services running on the ISA Server itself to the internal network interface. That will prevent socket contention on the external interface.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to michaelbrandi)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Publishing problem with 3389 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts