• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

POP3 Publishing.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> POP3 Publishing. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
POP3 Publishing. - 17.Nov.2003 12:29:00 PM   
GorGor

I have exchange 5.5 server with OWA behind the ISA server. After the worm attack at the mid august I applied security patch for DCOM vulnerability into the ISA server and the problem started at that point. I have published OWA and POP3 service.It was working perfectly but now OWA is working normaly but POP3 clients can not connect and download their mails via internet. I should say that internaly POP3 server is working fine OWA is too.
Do you have any suggestions for that situation?

PS: I opened all ports and remove all deny access policy (for test propose) but still ISA can not publish POP3 port to the internet users.
Post #: 1
RE: POP3 Publishing. - 17.Nov.2003 3:28:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi GorGor,

Run network monitor on the Exchange Server and see if the packets are arriving on the Exchange Server. If they do not, then you might want to delete the POP3 Server Publishing Rule and create it again.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to GorGor)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> POP3 Publishing. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts