• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Server Publishing with SSL

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Server Publishing with SSL Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Server Publishing with SSL - 3.Feb.2004 9:38:00 PM   
bd1966

I am currently publishing a mail server, OWA, and 3websites through ISA. I am using Web Publishing for all of the websites. I want to change one of the websites to Server Publishing so that I can track who visits the site. I also want to be able to use SSL with this site. I currently have a certificate on the IIS server. I only have 1 external IP address. I read an article on Microsoft's site that says the first thing I need to do is change the TCP port for the incoming web requests listener. I am using "the same listener configuration for all IP addresses". If I change the TCP port from 80 to another port, will ISA still be able to use the Web Publishing rules for the other web sites. I know that I then need to create the HTTP Server Protocol definition and create the Server Publishing rule. Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks,
Post #: 1
RE: Server Publishing with SSL - 4.Feb.2004 5:13:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi BD,

You'll need to disable the SSL Web listener. Then you can configure an SSL Server Publishing Rule using the built in protocol definition.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to bd1966)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Server Publishing with SSL Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts