• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

EMails Sent Out Several Times

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> EMails Sent Out Several Times Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EMails Sent Out Several Times - 22.Mar.2005 5:40:00 PM   
kinan

Hi Everyone,
Got ISA 2004 with Exch 2003 on the same box with two NICs. Browsing and email access (including OWA) are working fine. The only problem is: many of the emails are stuck in the queue and the server keep sending them again and again. Our recipients keep receiving 4 or more copies of the same messages.

Any suggestions?
Regards,

SORRY I think it should be at ISA 2004, not ISA 2000. I did it by mistake "[Smile]"

[ March 22, 2005, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Kinan Akel ]
Post #: 1
RE: EMails Sent Out Several Times - 25.Mar.2005 8:05:00 AM   
sniper

Kinan,

The sending of multiple messages is probally not the fault of the ISA server. Although Exchange on an ISA server is not a favored configuration by most. Name resolution is a mjor cause as well as shaly connections to remote exchange servers and smtp communications not fully completing. Have you trie to run message tracking as well to see if the exchnage routing engine is recatgorizing the messages or resubmitting them to the SMTP queues

(in reply to kinan)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> EMails Sent Out Several Times Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts