• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Can you use firewall authentication with server publishing rules?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Can you use firewall authentication with server publishing rules? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can you use firewall authentication with server publish... - 31.Mar.2005 12:48:00 AM   
kernel32

Hello all:
We have a SSL web server that we have published to the Internet using a server publishing rule. We would like to have the ISA 2000 server pop up a user authentication box when external users try to access the server, but I can see no way to do it using server publishing rules. I know I can have the firewall authenticate using the web publishing rule, but because of some fancy stuff that this server is doing, web publishing rules do not work, forcing me to use server publishing rules. Is there any way to make the ISA 2000 server throw up a login box? Also, we have just purchased ISA 2004, but have not yet migrated to it. Does anybody know if ISA 2004 has this abiltity?

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Can you use firewall authentication with server pub... - 10.Apr.2005 4:04:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Kernal,

Same with the new ISA firewall. You'll need to use a Web Publishing Rule.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to kernel32)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Can you use firewall authentication with server publishing rules? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts