• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Firewall Client has been Installed but still the same

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Firewall Client has been Installed but still the same Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Firewall Client has been Installed but still the same - 15.Nov.2002 9:01:00 AM   
Qu1ckS1lver

Dear Tom,

I have installed the firewall client at client's workstation based on the guidance from the articles that you've passed to me, but it seems like client's workstation is still can run the ICQ application, MSN Messenger application and Yahoo Messenger application.
So can you help me how to make the firewall works properly and can block those all chatting application.
Thank you in advance. "[Confused]"
Post #: 1
RE: Firewall Client has been Installed but still the same - 15.Nov.2002 7:32:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Qu1ckS1lver,

If they're running the Firewall client, just configure the mspclnt.ini file to block the applications, as I describe in the article. Make sure the clinets are not configured as Web Proxy or SecureNAT clients.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to Qu1ckS1lver)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Firewall Client has been Installed but still the same Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts