• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Internal Sites and FWC

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Internal Sites and FWC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Internal Sites and FWC - 22.Apr.2003 11:19:00 PM   
isathekid

We have a group of web sites that are internal as far as our perimeter firewall are concerned, but are also available on the Internet with valid IP addresses.

The internal web proxy clients can all reach these sites whether they are configured as exceptions in the browser or not (if not, they simply go out to the Internet and back in).

However, the FWC users have to disable the client to get to these sites if they are listed among the exclusions in the browser.

I only have a few FWC users. Therefore, my goal is to configure the sites as exclusions to keep the internal traffic from going out to the Internet to get to them, but I would also like to configure the FWC users to not have to disable. Is this possible?

(Not sure how poorly I may have explained this, so if you need more clarification...) Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Internal Sites and FWC - 23.Apr.2003 2:30:00 AM   
tshinder

Hi ISAkid,

What you need to do is:

1. Create a split DNS

2. Configure the LDT with your local domains

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to isathekid)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Internal Sites and FWC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts