• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

HTTP Redirector

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> HTTP Redirector Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HTTP Redirector - 27.Aug.2003 7:26:00 PM   
isathekid

We have the HTTP Redirector enabled so all FWC users will still go through the web proxy service, so SurfCONTROL will still manage their browsing. However, some functions and apps that worked under the Proxy 2.0 client no longer work, such as Macromedia Contribute. Macromedia's web site says the product was not designed to work through a Proxy server, and are therefore not much help.

Anyway, I want to try setting the option on the redirector that says "Send to requested Web Server." The thing I don't understand is, doesn't that have the same affect as not having the redirector enabled at all? Thanks for any clarification!
Post #: 1
RE: HTTP Redirector - 27.Aug.2003 10:21:00 PM   
Todd G

We also use Contribute. I have the Firewall client on the machines but have to disable Proxy client to get it to work.

(in reply to isathekid)
Post #: 2
RE: HTTP Redirector - 28.Aug.2003 11:15:00 PM   
spouseele

Hey guys,

check out my article http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/The_Mystery_of_the_HTTP_Redirector_and_SiteContent_Rules.html .

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to isathekid)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> HTTP Redirector Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts