• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problems with SMTP

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Problems with SMTP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems with SMTP - 9.May2005 9:14:00 PM   
jramon110

I have a problem with Outlook, the error message is: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection TCP/IP. Account: 'pop.quik.com', SMTP Server: 'mail.quik.com',Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

This happen only with mails with an attachments or mails larger than 1 KB, I have configured my clients as firewall clients, opened all ports, checks the filters and I still have the same problem. I have ISA Server 2000 with Service Pack 2 installed and Feature Pack 1, the ISA Server is installed on Integrated Mode
Post #: 1
RE: Problems with SMTP - 9.May2005 11:29:00 PM   
isawader

The problem is may be at the SMTP server. Increase the attachment limit.

(in reply to jramon110)
Post #: 2
RE: Problems with SMTP - 9.May2005 11:35:00 PM   
jramon110

thank's for the comment, but I don't think that is the problem, because I don't have an own mail server, my accounts are provided for an external company (www.quik.com).

(in reply to jramon110)
Post #: 3
RE: Problems with SMTP - 10.May2005 2:52:00 PM   
Rickymag

Sounds like a Non ISA related Issue.

RM

(in reply to jramon110)
Post #: 4
RE: Problems with SMTP - 10.May2005 4:35:00 PM   
jramon110

Ok, let me explain something. I have a branch office crossing the street, we linked this office with a Cisco bridge, I have another ISA Server installed in that office, I have the same configuration, except I have a little router making NAT in front of my ISA Server, when I configure my clients to use this server ITS WORKS PERFECTLY! I don't have problems with it.
In the office where I have the problem, its connected by a ADSL modem.
I don't want to charge all the traffic to my ISA Server behind the NAT, because there are a lot of traffic in my bridge (Voice).

(in reply to jramon110)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Problems with SMTP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts