• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Trihomed with two ISPs

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> DMZ >> Trihomed with two ISPs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trihomed with two ISPs - 2.Sep.2004 11:55:00 PM   
KevinSawyer

I've tried this with IP spoof detection disabled but I still can't seem to get it to work.

The client has both a DSL connection with a /29 and a T-1 connection with a /29. They've had the DSL for quite some time and just got the T-1. They wish to continue hosting some services on the DSL's IP block yet change their default route for outbound packets to the T-1.

I've tried disabling the spoof detection and even disabling all of the ISA services to no avail. I simply can't get responses via the T-1 when I send traffic to the IP of the DSL interface. Perhaps the T-1 ISP is dropping the packets with their own spoofing rule, but I want to make sure that all of my ducks are in a row before assuming that. Your comments will be appreciated.

--Kevin
Post #: 1
RE: Trihomed with two ISPs - 4.Sep.2004 11:24:00 AM   
spouseele

Hi Kevin,

out of the box, ISA server supports only one default gateway. Therefore only one external connection. However, check out some add-in products over at http://www.isaserver.org/software/ISA/High-Avail.-&-Load-Bal./

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to KevinSawyer)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> DMZ >> Trihomed with two ISPs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts