• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

owa error

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> owa error Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
owa error - 1.Jun.2001 1:12:00 AM   
hongwoo

I have an issue with my owa, it was working before I had some dns issues. And when the dns was resolved I was getting this error everytime a user try to access the owa. Any suggestions?

Thanks hong

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Web Proxy
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14120
Date: 5/31/2001
Time: 3:26:04 PM
User: N/A
Computer: PING-1
Description:
The ISA Server services cannot create a packet filter 208.26.XXX.XXX. This event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table (LAT) configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the routing table and the LAT to find the source of the conflict.
Data:
0000: 41 01 00 c0 A..+

Post #: 1
RE: owa error - 1.Jun.2001 7:06:00 PM   
Larsbe

It because you are accessing your OWA Web Published site by it external IP address or a FQDN that resolves to the external IP address. If you do this with internal clients, ISA will log this event every time is creates a connection object to that server.

Create a new forward lookup zone on you internal DNS server that resolves the external FQDN name to the internal servers IP address.

For more info, see topic "Web Publishing Error" in the "Web Publishing Issues" forum.

/Lars

(in reply to hongwoo)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> owa error Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts