• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

publishing a site with multiple domains on intranet

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> publishing a site with multiple domains on intranet Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
publishing a site with multiple domains on intranet - 23.Mar.2012 1:46:38 PM   
jtheboywonder

I did not see a related answer when i looked through other threads in this category, but what i am trying to see is if you can publish multiple servers in different domains on the back end, without publishing a rule for each domain and making it as restricted as possible?

Example:

publish bob.com which is a portal where you can login to AD
one of the links on the portal once logged in goes to server.steve.org which is also internal

This does not seem possible without having to publish both bob.com and steve.org to the outside world, but am i overlooking something that would allow this connection?

The link from the portal (bob.com) pops up a new window and makes a call back to an application on another server (steve.org) which are both valid internal domains, but could this be accomplished externally without creating a VPN tunnel into the intranet that would allow this to work correctly?

< Message edited by jtheboywonder -- 23.Mar.2012 1:49:38 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: publishing a site with multiple domains on intranet - 12.Mar.2013 11:54:09 AM   
markspend1

Hello Guys according to that topic i think that every preferred to create your own web page, but just don't know how? With these actions,developing a web might be much simpler than you think! Here's how to post one on your own sector.
1 Identify the fundamentals
2 Discover out if the name you want is available.
3 Discover a web page that can explain to you identical websites that are available
4 Sign-up your domain
5 Handle your website
6 Add themes

(in reply to jtheboywonder)
Post #: 2
RE: publishing a site with multiple domains on intranet - 21.Feb.2015 4:28:14 AM   
Branzila1

So I don't understand why there is link translation on server A when I enable Link Translation Filter in Web Filter and I disable Link Translation on the rule of server A.

Our excellent online Certkiller pmp course training programs will lead you to success in the ccna 200-101 exam

(in reply to markspend1)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> publishing a site with multiple domains on intranet Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts