• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

routing question

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> routing question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
routing question - 18.Nov.2010 10:42:33 AM   
mrcosmo

Dear mr/miss,

We have the situation below:

1 webserver with ip: 171.0.0.2(dmz) and with external 99.99.99.99(example)
I made a new publish rule and made everything point to the specific adapter the ipadress of 99.99.99.99 is within our external ehternet card which has other extern ip adresses.

when i try to go to the website i get an certificate error
what could be the problem ?
Post #: 1
RE: routing question - 19.Jul.2012 10:56:07 AM   
01blackerado

Do you get the Cert error if you hit the web page locally on the physical box? This isnt an ISA issue, just to be clear. This is an SSL issue with the way youre accessing the website. There are two ways to go about this.

1. Web Publishing rule. From=External IP associated with the web page in question, To=Web Server, Protocol=HTTPS Server

2. Create a www listener, associate it to port 443, install the cert on the ISA machine, import the cert to the web rule.

But like i said earlier, this isnt an ISA issue, its an issue with the URL used to access the site and its direct correlation with the SSL Cert you've created

(in reply to mrcosmo)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> routing question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts