• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

safari web browser error code 407 and 403

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> safari web browser error code 407 and 403 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
safari web browser error code 407 and 403 - 22.Dec.2005 2:40:18 PM   
mikrocu

we use isa server 2000. and i have a problem about mac. the mac use safari web browser and internet explorer browser. i havent any problem with internet explorer. but i cant connect internet with safari explorer. i wrote proxy settings. but i could not connect internet. pls help me

error code messages.

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Please try the following:
       Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
       Open the Web site  home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
       If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it  is spelled correctly.
       Verify that the Internet access policy on your network allows you  to view this this page.
       If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Web site  home page.

HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required - The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. (12209)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Technical Information (for support personnel)
       Background:
The gateway could not retrieve the requested page.

ISA Server: tasarimdc.smallbusiness.local
Via:

Time: 22.12.2005 13:36:01 GMT

Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> safari web browser error code 407 and 403 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts