• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

setting up ISA 2006 with 2 clustered front-end, 1 back-end

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> setting up ISA 2006 with 2 clustered front-end, 1 back-end Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
setting up ISA 2006 with 2 clustered front-end, 1 back-end - 26.May2009 3:28:34 AM   
isaac2k2

Hi,
I just setup two exchange 2k3 as front end, one E2k3 as back-end, 1 isa2006, 1 CA server and two DCs in a virtualization test environment. I had configured Radius on one of the DCs, Configured the microsoft CA on one server, the server running isa 2006 has two virtual NICs, the two front-end servers are load balanced together at the NIC level. I had followed all the steps required in setting up the ISA 2006 for publishing the OWA.

first without using the ISA, i can call up the webpage using the clustered shared name on the two front-end servers and able to login to the mailbox. When i try to connect using the isa server with https, it does not work, when i use http it connects but it only pops up with the username and password box rather than showing me the expected HTML login form page.

I know i may have mixed up my copnfiguration somewhere but since I am trying the connection from within the LAN, what i did was configure one of the NICs on the isa server to point to the local physical LAN while the other nic points to the virtual LAN with other virtual servers.

Can anyone help or guide me through on the appropriate way in setting up this configuration.

Thanks

< Message edited by isaac2k2 -- 26.May2009 6:46:19 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: setting up ISA 2006 with 2 clustered front-end, 1 b... - 8.Jun.2009 10:01:04 AM   
tshinder

When you say "clustered" for the CAS, are you meaning NLB?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to isaac2k2)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> setting up ISA 2006 with 2 clustered front-end, 1 back-end Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts